Sanjana Sanghi has become the new heartthrob of our nation. Ever since the trailer of Dil Bechara released, she has been the talk of the town. Along with her acting abilities, people are also appreciating her hard work to make it till here in Bollywood without any background or a big surname. People are in awe with her but there are a few things about her, you probably wouldn’t have noticed. So,
we bring you 5 lesser-known facts about the talented actress Sanjana!
1. She’s a scholar: She has always been bright in studies and unlike other people in the film fraternity who are dropouts, she has completed her undergraduate degree in mass communication and journalism from Lady Shri Ram College and was a bright student there too.
2. Former Intern at BBC: Apart from acting experience, she has journalism experience too. While graduating from Lady Shri Ram, she did an internship from the BBC. She along with that also pursued internships from several reputed places.
3. Trained in Jazz and Kathak: Sanjana just like Sushant was multi-talented. She was professionally trained in two of the toughest dance forms. She learned Jazz and Kathak for years and also performed a lot of times during her college days. She wishes to utilize these abilities in Bollywood.
4. Writing Talent: Her talent is not limited to academics and dance, she likes to push her boundaries and try new things. She is very passionate about writing. She writes for Youth Ki Awaaz and the Saltist. Also, she has worked on online media portals.
5. Movie appearances: Before being cast as the lead actor in Dil Bechara, she had to go through a lot of struggles to prove her worth. She has appearances in films like Rockstar where she played Nagris’s younger sister and in Hindi medium as young Saba Qamar.
These were some details about the actress you would have missed. She is currently in Delhi and is looking forward to the release of Dil Bechara on the 24th of this month.